StarCluster: Streaming node addition refactoring and dupe alias fixing

About a month ago I created the streaming node addition functionality within StarCluster. As the time went by, I fixed some of its issues and found it a bit messy and hard to understand so I decided to move it to a separate file. The new version is ready and battle tested.

Another feature that I found to not be working as expected is the handler for nodes having the same alias. I fixed it and made a clean commit easy to pull/cherry-pick. It’s only a matter of calling _recover_duplicate_aliases.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.